Some Experimenting

So, while in the process of working on Vector Wars, I decided to see if I could make the vector graphics scalable.  Anyways, I decided to test it out, and well, it worked fine.  I uploaded my experiment so anyone interested can see it.  If you wish to have the source, just contact me or something like that.

vectortest.exe

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: